When you transfer a balance within 60 days, you will get the low rate of 0%. If you do not, this increases to 21.9% P.A variable with a fee of 5%. Get 20% off Virgin Experience Days and a number of other Virgin Group Discounts, with terms and conditions applying to all. You will also receive access to Virgin Money’s high street customer lounges in Cardiff, Edinburgh, Glasgow, London Haymarket, Manchester, Norwich and Sheffield.
Balance Transfer 0% for 29 Months with a 3% fee
There are a lot of credit card options out there, many of which are ideal for balance transfers and those with a good credit score. It’s always a good idea to credit card compare before choosing the best credit card for you, as this ensures that you are getting the best rates and everything that you need. If you are looking to carry out a balance transfer, you should choose a balance transfer credit card. If you are planning to make a lot of purchases, seek out a credit card that offers introductory periods and low rates. Despite the many credit card options, a number of people continue to choose Virgin Money. The Virgin Money credit card is a balance transfer credit card with a multitude of benefits.
Who Can Apply For A Virgin Money Credit Card?
Virgin Money is not one of the many credit cards for bad credit, which means that having a good credit score is very important. If you have bad credit, you may be better suited to one of the specific credit cards for bad credit. In order to be approved for the Virgin Money card, you need to be over the age of 18 and a UK resident. You also need to have a minimum income of £7,000, as well as a good financial history and good credit score.
What Does The Virgin Money Credit Card Offer?
- With the Virgin Money credit card, you will receive an APR of 21.9%. This is standard and very similar to a lot of other major credit card options. Though it’s not one of the lowest, it’s certainly not one of the highest.
- When you sign up for a Virgin Money credit card, you will receive a rate of 0% on all purchases for the first three months. This three months starts from the date the account is created, not the date of the first purchase.
- The Virgin Money credit card is a good option if you are looking for a balance transfer credit card. It offers a rate of 0% for the first 29 months with a 3% fee, as long as you transfer the balance within 60 days of opening the account. If you do not take advantage of the 0% deal, the rate will be 21.9% P.A variable with a 5% fee.
- You will receive 20% off Virgin Experience Days, plus many more Virgin Group discounts with a Virgin Money credit card. Terms and conditions do apply.
- Virgin Money credit card holders also receive exclusive access to Virgin Money’s high street customer lounges in Cardiff, Edinburgh, Glasgow, London Haymarket, Manchester, Norwich and Sheffield.
There are a number of advantages that come with choosing the Virgin Money credit card, which is why it’s such a popular option. It’s important to compare a range of credit cards before finalising the one for you and you should take deals, rates and benefits into consideration.