Nectar Credit Card
When you spend £2,000 within the first three months of having the account, you can earn 20,000 Nectar points. There is an annual fee of £25 for the card, but this is waived for the first year. Balance transfers are not guaranteed and are only available at the discretion of Amex.
Balance Transfer 0% for 9 months with a 4% fee
Nectar Credit Card
It doesn’t matter whether you are looking for a credit card to transfer a balance or a credit card to use for large purchases, there are a wide range of options out there. There are also credit cards for bad credit, which are specifically aimed at those who don’t have a good credit score and are likely to be turned down for other cards. If you have a good credit score and you are looking for a new credit card, you may want to think about the Nectar Credit Card. Though it does not offer balance transfers as standard, it does offer a rate on purchases and it has a similar APR to other credit cards. The Nectar Credit Card also gives you the chance to earn a large amount of Nectar Points through spending, a benefit that other credit cards do not offer.
Who Can Apply For A Nectar Credit Card?
Though applying for a credit card is relatively straightforward, not all cards are available to all people. If you have bad credit, you may not be approved for the Nectar Credit Card. This is because it’s not a credit card for bad credit, but a credit card aimed at people with a good credit score. If you have a bad credit score, there are other credit cards for bad credit available. In order to be approved for the Nectar Credit Card, you need to be over the age of 18 and a UK resident. If you are not, you will not be approved.
What Does The Nectar Credit Card Offer?
- The Nectar Credit Card offers an APR of 28.2%, which is neither the highest or lowest APR available. Though there are some credit cards boasting a lower APR rate than the Nectar Credit Card, the majority of credit cards offer something similar.
- With the Nectar Credit Card, you will receive a rate of 22.9% P.A. variable on purchases. This is similar to a number of other credit cards and can be considered somewhat average, as it’s neither exceptionally high nor exceptionally low.
- The Nectar Credit Card does not offer balance transfers as standard, something that many credit cards do offer. This means that it may not be the ideal choice if you are looking for a balance transfer credit card. If you do want to transfer a balance, you need to request one and approval is at the discretion of Amex.
- With the Nectar Credit Card, you can earn 20,000 Nectar points when you spend £2,000 within the first three months of having the card.
- The card membership fee of £25 for the first year is waived with the Nectar Credit Card, though the fee will be payable in the years following.
As there are many credit cards to choose from, it’s important to consider which option is best for you. By comparing credit cards, may find that the Nectar Credit Card ticks a number of boxes.